Favorite quotes of the month

Favourite quotes of the month




These are one of the best quotes I went through this month
I thought about mentioning what are my views on each of them.
But I don’t want to spoil your interpretations by putting mine in between.

Enjoy:)



  • “Most of my life I have given of myself, and in return, I have received love in abundance. Life isn’t a bed of roses. And yet, quite often, I’ve had roses out of season”- Ruskin Bond.”



  • “I have lost some friends by death… others through sheer inability to cross the street.” – Virginia Wolf



  • “A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o’clock runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.” – Emily Brontë



  • “There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast.”- Charles Dickens



  • "My theory on life is that life is beautiful. Life doesn’t change. You have a day, and a night, and a month, and a year. We people change- we can be miserable or we can be happy. It’s what you make of your life." – Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.



  • "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." -Bible Psalm 139:14






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts