What February taught me



February was the month I had learned how to love myself better.
It was the month I made changes I was too scared to make before. I worked hard and in the end it was all worth it.

Here are the things I had learnt this February. 

1. Starting a blog


This blog is almost 1 month old. It was something I wish I could but thought will be too complicated but after a few trail and errors and googling about it here it is today.

2.Knowing what friendship means


There are just too many things I wouldn’t have been able to do without the support of my friends.
I had learnt that friendship is where I am myself, it is a place I didn’t feel left out or odd.
It is acceptance 

3. The joy of being busy


In being busy I would like to specify that being busy in doing the things you love to do. 
It was the joy of being so busy loving what I did that I didn’t have time for negative emotions or people around me.

4. Acceptance 


The month where I realised that not everyone has to like me, not everyone has to believe that I am a good and cool person.
I had been caged in the fear of hurting or disappointing those around me for so long that I was never truly myself 

It is also the month where I knew the ones who truly matter to me, to those I will always be accepted.

5. Joy in connection 
It is a beautiful feeling to know that we are not alone in this fight be it finding yourself, being lost, depressed, anxiety. There will always be one who feels the way you do, that we are indeed all human and we fall down.

6. Spirituality 


The more I searched for God and his wisdom, the more my outlook upon life changed. I began to realise the beauty of God’s love for us, how we are never truly alone.

Thank you for reading. Hope we have a wonderful month this March.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts