The one thing you should know this month



"Here comes spring in her clothes of blooming daisies and breath of jasmine. Welcome her, for the snow of the past is melting and a new beginning is unfolding."

Here we are in the third month of the year 2018 and most of our new year resolutions have already melted in the sun.

"Why are resolutions so hard to keep?" was the question I had for many years which has resulted in me not making any resolutions at all.

Spring has always held a special place, for it reminds me of hope and how from the unfavorable parts of our lives a beautiful start begins to bloom.

I bet we all have those weeks of working so hard that by the end of it we are drained to the point where even getting out of bed becomes hard.
We push ourselves to our limits and forget our capacities usually because we want to accomplish so much in such a limited time.




There is this one tip that I have learned from listening to podcasts and inspiration people.

It is dedicating a month to the most important thing.

A month of mastering a particular goal makes it easier for you to do it again in the future because during that time you have learned how it works for you.

Like for me, January was the month I wanted to learn how to eat healthier.



The results were, I ended up not paying much attention to my assignments and watching endless how-to-cook videos.
But by February I can proudly say I got much better and faster at cooking.
I had learned how to schedule my cooking days and time, what works for me and what didn't.

February was the month I dedicated myself to learning how to blog.



Even though I am no master of it, I now know how to make it easier for me, while still eating healthy most of the time.

March is the month I want to know how to study more efficiently as university exams are coming and I still want to continue the things I had learned the previous month.




This method is very effective as we break down the task and effectively doing it one at a time which makes it less overwhelming and permanent

Comments

  1. Love this.....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vvery educative...Keep going..God bless you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often people get overwhelmed about new years resolution or goals in general.
    The idea of prioritizing one for a month makes it easier to focus on.Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it certainly is very easy to do that
      but with one step at a time, it gets much easier

      Delete
    2. yes, it certainly is quite easy
      but with one step at a time it gets easier

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts